30 day Challenge #theStart

Its been a long time since i have blogged. So here we go starting my rusted blogging engine back to life. This time i'm going try a new thing that's would help my life to change. its call 30 day challenge. Why did i wanted to start this because my time seems to be flying fast and i didn't knew a way to slow it down cause everyday is the same.Accidentally I came across this cool video about this 30 day challenge on TED.com. it was kinda awesome that how a small challenge a day could improve our life and makes a big impact to change the way we living and thinking.

Let me explain what is 30 day challenge and how it help you. 30 day challenge was introduced by Morgan Spurlock. 30 day challenge is very simple exercise that helps you to add value to your life or subtract bad habit from your life. 30 day challenge is a good way to improve. This will help to remove bad habits and add good habits to your life.

So as a start i wanted to do this cool exercise. First challenge i wanted to to do this meet people out side the computer :p facebook or social sites. cause my time always fly's by in front of the computer. i needed to go out and really meet people out side the IT ring of fire. i hope this exersise really helps me to stay outside of my pc xbox and TV lol. My challenge is to Meet 30 new people with in 30 days. i will update the blog with the progress and some pictures. Till then... ;)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The true face of LGBTQ+ Agenda and your future

Why people stop growing when they are not rewarded

Identify the best people to work and improve creativity and productivity