[30 day Challenge] Day 1 - Friday 22 July 2011

Day 1

Day #1 Started as a normal day to work but started with a challenge that i have to talk to one new person. On the way to work i was planning how to talk to a stranger that i have never done. It’s was kinda hard figuring out how ? and what do i need to do ? Day started as usual boring day in front of a computer chatting with implementers over skype and trying to sort out the issues first before starting on the work i need to finish off. And hours pass by the day was so busy with work. So i thought maybe on lunch time i will be able to me some one for a chat and it was kinda challenging for me cause it’s so hard to find time even to have a chat. Lunch hour came and gone no i didn't meet or speak to anyone cause I was always stuck to one routine going to lunch with my friend and sitting near the people I know and have my lunch. lol mission failed again. So I needed to use plan B.

Plan B

Mission attending to a one of my friend’s grandmother’s funeral. If I need to do this I will need to leave office 15 mins early usually I don’t leave early or exact time, Cause I used to work long hours so this mission will be hard for me. Because everyone depends on me in the last minute to get the work done it’ll be hard to leave office. Maybe this because I have lot on the plate and not properly organized.

Jail Break

Getting out of office around 5.45Pm to hitch on the ride to the funeral. When I started packing my bag and about to leave all of the project managers jumps up and asking me the status of the implementations that’s happening overseas. I was silent for second and again I forgot to update the status on our guys working on and still all the guys are trying to fix it. I had two choices finish the thing and go or to let them handle the job. I took the second option because of the challenge I made it helped let go and go for the funeral.

The Funeral

It was a hard move letting go of work and making to the funeral. Its seem like its hard get off from habits that’s stick to your life, and I think I broke one barrier in the start of the 30 day challenge.

One Barrier was broken and i reached to the funeral house and I met my friend and her family that I never had chance to greet before. After going there I left to my apartment watch a little TV and wanted to go out cause I was home early and I had time to something more. So we planned on going for Supranos to go and sing songs cuz I love karaoke. Me and my friend all dressed up went to supranos.

House full

It was fully packed so many people and I was thinking how can I even get a chance to sing and infront of so much of people. Normally I just leave if the place is packed but that day I stayed because I wanted to meet people and that was my challenge. I sang along and interacted with the people and applause when they sang the songs that I like. I heard different vocals and I learned to listen other than me singing ;) and while I was there enjoying the music. A foreigner came towards me and introduce herself and just talk to her few minutes shared our interested about the music. And finally my time is here the Karaoke Jokey handed over the MIC to me to sing “Knocking on heaven’s door”. And I normally im a person that don’t like to sing in front of a big audience. The place was packed I was scared and a bit shy lol. So I just closed my eyes when the music started playing I just sang like I sang to myself. After the song finished I just heard people were shouting and clapping and some people came and shock my hand. I was thinking to myself was it because the song is over lol. Then I turned to my friends side and asked how I did and was it that ugly lol. Friends was surprised turned to me and said “ U nailed that song dude.” Thank god. I felt good about me that day even though I thought that im not that good at singing. And I added a new habit and substrate on one habit by doing the simple exercise.

Day 1 is over its a long day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The true face of LGBTQ+ Agenda and your future

Why people stop growing when they are not rewarded

Identify the best people to work and improve creativity and productivity